BeMyGuest Taipei is located at the north section of Dihua Street in DaDaoCheng. The kitchen is inside the community was built together with a historical building. We very much respect our neighbors and maintaining noise-free environment in our community. In order to provide you a calm and peaceful dining ambiance, we do appreciate your cooperation.
Since we do not accept walk-in guests and you will be giving a time after your reservation has been confirmed. Please be punctual and arrive on time at the designated meetup point. ( the main entrance of the building Shi Lian Dong 十連棟) Our staff will greet you at the meeting point and welcome your arrival. Same for leaving, our staff will guide you the way out of the building.
Bring your own is not permitted including food, drinks, and alcohol. We do not provide any takeaway service, however for the cooking class, you are suggested to bring your own containers if you would like to share your works with your loved one back home.
If the reservation is canceled 7 days before the start of the event or experience, a full refund will be made after deducting the 5% handling fee. If canceled within 7 days or no-show, no refund will be made.
As we concern your well being, smoking is not permitted at all times throughout the building.
Children or Infants
Safety is always our top priority, please be kindly understand that we are not able to accept any children under 14 years old.
Due to the limited space, no pet will be allowed in this building. Except the service dog.
We emphasize that safety is always our top priority. The staff area including but not limited to the kitchen and balcony area has been clearly marked and labled, no guest will be allowed to enter into any of the staff area at all times. It will be your own responsibilities when violation.
Each our guest will be covered a Public accident liability insurance.
As we always concern your well being,
- Please wear a face mask when entering the building.
- Please rest at home or seek for medical help when you have any symptoms of fever, headache, sore throat…….etc.
- Under the CDC Taiwan regulation, any visitors are requested to be checked their body temperature, any guest whose body temperature reaches 37.5 degrees Celsius or more will not be allowed to entering the building. We will be assist you to re-schedule your booking.
- Please wash your hands with soap or using the alcohol spray to clean your hands frequently.
- You are suggested to wear a face mask at all times, except eating and drinking.
Please get in touch with us if you have any concerns!